Astrology predicts a stroke of luck for us from the start of 2024. We tell you why and how according to your astrological sign.
“Shh, you’re going to jinx us,” are probably murmuring those who thought, at the time, that 2020 was going to be a great year. The time has come to warn: we absolve ourselves of any responsibility for the health and geopolitical events of the coming year. Pluto and Saturn have a good back, but it’s not all their fault. Just know that astrologically and individually, luck may well be on our side. For what? Whose? In what areas? We translate the language of the stars for you. Then you can do with it what you want. Hope doesn’t eat bread and as Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey sang: “Miracles can be done with faith.
MERCURY AND JUPITER RETURN
Astrology is not rocket science. Once you know the cosmic alphabet, the rest is conjugation. And we can say it without taking too many risks, astrologically, 2024 is off to a great start. In the sky, the stars form beneficial and harmonious angles: nothing but positive. First, Jupiter, a planet symbolizing luck and expansion, ends its retrograde on December 31, 2023. Enough to get the machine back on track, stock up on good things, and end the year on a jovial note. For the next few months, the giant star is preparing to cross Uranus (changes, innovation) in Taurus: an omen of positive turning points to come.
And then, two days later, on January 2, 2024, it is Mercury who gives us the pleasure of returning. The star of reflection and communication will no longer be retrograde. Translation? We thought carefully in December and took the time to take stock and think about what we no longer wanted and what we wanted for the future. Mercury returns right on time to clear our minds and allow us to communicate better. But she is not alone.
MARS IS IN THE PLACE
Mars, the planet of warriors, is a symbol of action and enterprise. At the beginning of January, she and Mercury cross paths in the constellation Capricorn. Result: we think as well as we act, we put into practice what we have learned, and above all we plan. Mars and Mercury in Capricorn is a position which means in astrology: “Let’s be strategists to move forward more vigorously”. So that you can thank, later, your “you of the past” who thought of everything and marked the path. All with enthusiasm, optimism, and a taste for adventure since Venus (relationships, values) passes into Sagittarius on December 30, right for New Year’s Eve.
It is a unique and very positive astral cocktail that the start of the year 2024 offers us. If you no longer believe in Santa Claus, at least believe in Jupiter, its astrological equivalent. And happy New Year.
JANUARY 2024: HOW THE NEW YEAR BRINGS LUCK TO YOUR ASTROLOGICAL SIGN
- Sagittarius, Taurus, and Aquarius could well take the full brunt of a wind of change which will disappoint them but will do them a lot of good. Whether it’s personal beliefs, plans, or where to live: it’s all about starting again, for them.
- Leos, Aries, and Libras will benefit more than anyone else from the joy and pure enthusiasm that Venus in Sagittarius provides. For these three, it’s a time for exciting romantic exploration, life-changing friendships, and planning trips for the rest of the year.
- Gemini and Virgo are supercharged thanks to Mercury, their favorite star, which meets the burning gaze of Mars. In short, they no longer hesitate to say what needs to be said, to do what needs to be done, and to take their side whenever they can. In 2024, they intend to be the main characters in their lives thanks to their greatest strength: their gray matter.
- Scorpio and Capricorn are both in the spotlight of transformation, thanks to Pluto and Uranus who combine to change things in depth and over time. If they have the impression of having stagnated for a long time, this year, they are finally transforming to fly again. The rhinestone butterfly tattoo cannot be ruled out, but think about it carefully beforehand.
- Pisces and Cancer could finally succeed in making their dreams and deep desires rhyme with reality. Thanks to Neptune (dreams) and Saturn (executives) on good terms with Jupiter, the aquatic creatures of the zodiac realize that their desires can be achievable and seize the poles handed to them one after the other.